Paid In Full - How to Get Out of Debt
Friday, December 02, 2011
• Click here for a free download of the Paid in Full Debt Calculation and Budget worksheets.
• Free audio download of "5 Things You Can Do Immediately to Generate Your Cash Flow". Click here for a free download of the supplement to the teaching: "5 Things You Can Do Immediately to Generate Your Cash Flow".
• Click here to purchase your copy of the Paid in Full Series.
"In the house of the wise are stores of choice food and oil, but a foolish man devours all he has." Proverbs 21:20 NIV
Debt – Debt robs from the future to pay for the present?
• Debt is a spirit.
• Debt is a product.
• Debt is a habit.
I. Why do people get in debt?
- Ignorance – "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge…" Hosea 4:6. Most people were not trained on how to properly handle money. The media's job is to sell, sell, sell and we buy, buy, buy. If you don't have the money, no problem, just charge it. When you do this, it will lead you into indulgence.
- Indulgence – "That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises." Hebrews 6:12. We live in a 'now' society. We are a fast food society. We say, "I will not wait; I cannot wait; I will find out how to get it now." Most young couples acquire within three years everything that it took their parents to acquire in a life time. (For example: house, two cars, furniture, big screen TV, computers, etc..) The difference is that their parents waited till they had the cash to pay for it but young couples mortgaged, borrowed, leased, and charged everything. This is the result of…
- Poor Planning – A person that does not plan their income VS expenditures actually plans to fail without even knowing it. "The thoughts of the diligent tend only to plenteousness; but of every one that is hasty only to want." Proverbs 21:5.
II. How to get out of debt:
- For the next thirty days, keep record of every penny that you spend. If you are married, both of you keep records individually to establish an accurate budget.
- You must establish a budget! Complete the Paid In Full Budget Sheet in full.
- Stop all forms of borrowing including credit cards. Perform plastic surgery on them. The sooner that you stop the borrowing, the sooner you will be out of debt.
- Complete the Paid In Full Debt Calculation Sheet. Record debts in order from the smallest debt to the greatest debt.
- Save money by using the methods taught by Pastor Eric Gonyon that you feel comfortable with: insurance, credit cards, banking & ATM, envelope system, cash, etc… This will help you apply a Paid In Full accelerator to attack debt–one bill at a time. Soon, bills will be marked PAID IN FULL and eliminated and you will see that there is a way of escape from a mountain of debt. You are on your way to true financial freedom.
- It's time for you to be the lender and not the borrower. "The LORD shall open unto thee his good treasure, the heaven to give the rain unto thy land in his season, and to bless all the work of thine hand: and thou shalt lend unto many nations, and thou shalt not borrow." Deuteronomy 28:12.
- Fund the END-TIME HARVEST!
"Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law." Romans 13:8.
The Eyes of the Lord
Have you made the declaration and resolution in your heart to contend for a greater hunger for the things of God and a fervent passion to reach the lost? We must be immovable and relentless in the fact that, "Yes, my life will make a difference for eternity; yes, my life will make maximum impact for the kingdom of God!" Second Chronicles 16:9a reads, "For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to shew himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward him." As you set your affection on things above and preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ, you will see the Lord do great and mighty things through you. You are not doing the work of the Lord alone. He's there with you and working with you. Go after souls. Preach the Gospel; demonstrate the Gospel. Acts 11:21 declares, "And the hand of the Lord was with them: and a great number believed, and turned unto the Lord." It's time to bring in the harvest; it's time for a Great Awakening!
Revival in Helsinki, Finland - Final Day
Check out last night's highlights with Dr. Todd Holmes in Helsinki Finland! The power of God hit the place in a mighty way and lives were forever changed!
Revival in Helsinki, Finland - Day 7
The fire of God leveled the place tonight! Check out the Highlights of the service at the River Helsinki with Dr. Todd Holmes! Lives have been changed today!
Revival in Helsinki, Finland - Day 6
REVIVAL MEETINGS EXTENDED! The hunger is stirred up in people, Pastor Todd Holmes gave 3 different altar calls in one meeting and the altar was filled each time!
Revival in Helsinki, Finland - Day 5
Revival is happening in the Sunday service at the River Helsinki with Dr. Todd Holmes! Fins and Internationals are getting touched and filled during the two services this morning!
Revival in Helsinki, Finland - Day 4
Check out what the Lord is doing in Helsinki Finland through Pastor's Todd and Katie Holmes! The HIGHLIGHT of Night 4 was the FIRST RBI FINLAND GRADUATION! Nation shakers are being made!
Revival in Helsinki, Finland - Day 2 & 3
God is stirring up the Fins as Pastors Todd and Katie Holmes are ministering the Word with power!
Revival in Helsinki, Finland - Day 1
Check out the highlights of Revival with Dr. Todd and Pastor Katie Holmes in Helsinki, Finland!
RBI Online is Open for Enrollment
RBI Online is Open for Enrollment