Rise & Build
- The River at Tampa Bay Church was birthed on December 1, 1996. We began meeting in the USF Sun Dome, later moving into our rented facility on Busch Boulevard where we met from 1999 till 2001.
- In 1999 and 2000, we conducted two major soul-winning campaigns, Good News New York (48,459 decisions for Jesus Christ) and Good News Shreveport-Bossier (59,247 decisions for Jesus Christ). These types of outreaches are very costly and everyone at The River at Tampa Bay sowed into these outreaches in a big way. They gave of their time, their talents and their finances.
- We believe that because we, as a church, sowed so radically into the harvest, the Lord blessed us with this beautiful facility, which was only two years old at the time. The property covers 83 acres and has 1,500 flood lit parking spaces.
- We have been at this property since July 2001. It is the headquarters and home-base of Revival Ministries International, The Great Awakening outreaches, The River at Tampa Bay Church, The River Bible Institute, and The River School of Worship.
- Much is accomplished and conducted through these facilities -- impacting our local community, our nation of America and the world. From here we proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ around the world through regular church meetings, special meetings and Campmeetings, television programs, and live television and internet broadcasting.
- Here, we do our part to proclaim the Gospel and to build, support and establish the Kingdom of God on the earth: we strategize to take the nations for Christ, pastor a church, raise up godly leaders, train up Team Leaders for the Great Awakening Campaigns, reach out to our city to preach and demonstrate the Gospel out in our communities, feed families that are in need, train other churches and ministries to do what we do, and much more...
- From 2007 to 2010, through The Great Awakening Tour, we reached fifty-seven cities in America alone, trained over 40,000 individual harvesters to reach their communities effectively with the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and saw over 1.2 million decisions made for Jesus Christ. All in all, since December 2002, over 4.5 million decisions for Jesus Christ have been made.
- In October 2006, the Lord had given us a Word, here at The River, that it would be a two-year season of sowing, but then the time of reaping would come for us. Once again, over another two year period, The River at Tampa Bay family sowed generously and sacrificially into a great harvest of souls in America.
- We believe that the time of reaping has begun!
- We believe that we have built, and still are building, God's house around the world and it's also time to build our house here in Tampa! We believe God's word that this is our time of reaping as a local church! We have been in the process of slowly renovating and improving our facilities over the last couple of years and there is much more that must be done. We will continue to reach out across America, even as we trust the Lord to lead us and to provide for us in this ongoing building and improvement project.
- Please pray about sowing into The River at Tampa Bay building fund. It would be a great blessing if you could commit to a monthly amount, but individual gifts are also very welcome. Already, many people have been prompted by the Lord to support this project and to trust Him for extra finances, above and beyond their tithes and offerings. As you commit to the monthly amount the Lord drops in your heart, trust Him also to supply the extra seed to sow every month.
- Ask the Lord what He would have you to do and trust Him today.
- Isaiah 1:19 If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land.
- Thank you for joining your hands with us and for standing with us!
- Sign up now!
21 - And they came, every one whose heart stirred him up, and every one whom his spirit made willing, and they brought the LORD's offering to the work of the tabernacle of the congregation, and for all his service, and for the holy garments.
22 - And they came, both men and women, as many as were willing hearted, and brought bracelets, and earrings, and rings, and tablets, all jewels of gold: and every man that offered offered an offering of gold unto the LORD.