God's Mandate to the End-Time ChurchFrom The Heart
Publish date: 08/31/2015
And it came to pass, as they fled from before Israel, and were in the going down to Beth-horon, that the Lord cast down great stones from heaven upon them unto Azekah, and they died: they were more which died with hailstones than they whom the children of Israel slew with the sword. 12 Then spake Joshua to the Lord in the day when the Lord delivered up the Amorites before the children of Israel, and he said in the sight of Israel, Sun, stand thou still upon Gibeon; and thou, Moon, in the valley of Ajalon. 13 And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day. 14 And there was no day like that before it or after it, that the Lord hearkened unto the voice of a man: for the Lord fought for Israel. Joshua 10:11-14 KJV
1. The Mandate is Three-Fold:
- a. Pray. Get in the Word. Fasting and prayer.
- b. Preach the Gospel – win souls.
- c. Make disciples.
2. Prophetic Words for the Last Days:
- a. Phoenix, Arizona. “Tell the Church to speak to the sun. Tell the sun not to set just yet, for the sun is fast setting on the horizon of time. Just like Joshua commanded the sun and the moon to stand still, and they did. So the church will speak to the sun. I do not say, I will grant one more day, for there is not one day left, but I will give you one more hour.”
- b. Megiddo, Israel. “We race to Armageddon.”
3. God’s Mandate – the Harvest.
- a. Mark 16:15-16 KJV - And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature. He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.
- b. Acts 1:8 KJV - But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.
- c. James 5:7 KJV - Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.
- d. Romans 8:14-19 KJV - For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together. For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us. For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.
- e. 2 Corinthians 5:17-21 KJV - Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation; To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing their trespasses unto them; and hath committed unto us the word of reconciliation. Now then we are ambassadors for Christ, as though God did beseech you by us: we pray you in Christ's stead, be ye reconciled to God. For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin; that we might be made the righteousness of God in him.
4. This Mandate is for Every Believer, Not Just for the Five-Fold Ministry:
- a. From the littlest child, to the oldest saint.
- b. Everyone mobilized.
- c. Stay plugged in to the Body of Christ – the local Church.
- d. Making disciples.
5. The Only Thing You Can Take with You is People.
- a. John 3:16-17 KJV - For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. 17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
6. We Must Have a Great Awakening in America.
c. We need one now!