Vision SundayFrom The Heart
Publish date: 02/28/2016
Where there is no vision, the people perish… Proverbs 29:18a KJV
And the Lord answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it. 3 For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry. Habakkuk 2:2-3 KJV
1. A Place Where You Can Prepare People for Eternity
- A local church with a worldwide vision.
- Acts 1:8 KJV – “But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.”
- Sunday morning.
- Hebrews 10:25 KJV – “Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.”
- Powerful praise and worship.
- John 4:23-24 KJV – “But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.”
- Powerful preaching and teaching.
- 1 Corinthians 2:4-5 KJV – “And my speech and my preaching was not with enticing words of man's wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power: That your faith should not stand in the wisdom of men, but in the power of God.”
- Signs and Wonders - Book of Acts.
- Acts 5:12a KJV – “And by the hands of the apostles were many signs and wonders wrought among the people…”
- Acts 14:3 KJV – “Long time therefore abode they speaking boldly in the Lord, which gave testimony unto the word of his grace, and granted signs and wonders to be done by their hands.”
- Souls - strong altar calls.
- Acts 2:46-47 KJV – “And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart, Praising God, and having favour with all the people. And the Lord added to the church daily such as should be saved.”
- Acts 20:24 KJV – “But none of these things move me, neither count I my life dear unto myself, so that I might finish my course with joy, and the ministry, which I have received of the Lord Jesus, to testify the gospel of the grace of God.”
- Revelation 12:11 KJV – “And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.”
- 1 Corinthians 10:16 KJV – “The cup of blessing which we bless, is it not the communion of the blood of Christ? The bread which we break, is it not the communion of the body of Christ?”
- Acts 2:42 KJV – “And they continued stedfastly in the apostles' doctrine and fellowship, and in breaking of bread, and in prayers.”
- Love the people.
- John 13:34-35 KJV – “A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.”
- Feed the people.
- John 21:15-17 – “So when they had dined, Jesus saith to Simon Peter, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me more than these? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my lambs. He saith to him again the second time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? He saith unto him, Yea, Lord; thou knowest that I love thee. He saith unto him, Feed my sheep. He saith unto him the third time, Simon, son of Jonas, lovest thou me? Peter was grieved because he said unto him the third time, Lovest thou me? And he said unto him, Lord, thou knowest all things; thou knowest that I love thee. Jesus saith unto him, Feed my sheep.”
- Touch the people.
- Hebrews 6:10 KJV – “For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister.”
2. Taking Territory through the Week
- It's time for everyone to be involved.
- Your finances.
- Every believer mobilized to do the work of the ministry.
- Houses of Joy - cover the city.
- River Bible Institute.
- River School of Worship.
- River School of Government.
- River Bible Institute Español.
- El Rio.
3. Shaking the City of Tampa and Central Florida
- It is time
- Schools; universities; prisons; inner city.
- Each one teach one, each one reach one, make disciples.
Let’s see the city shaken in the next three years.