Prayer for Our NationBy: Dr. Rodney Howard-Browne
Publish date: 10/29/2017
On Friday night we will get together for an all-night prayer meeting. Come and join us in person on Friday night, or join us in prayer wherever you are. Here are some items to pray for.
And God said moreover unto Moses, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, the Lord God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath sent me unto you: this is my name for ever, and this is my memorial unto all generations. Exodus 3:15 KJV
1. Spend time worshipping Him because of who He is, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob – the God of Elijah and Elisha.
O give thanks unto the Lord; call upon his name: make known his deeds among the people. Psalm 105:1 KJV
O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever. 2 O give thanks unto the God of gods: for his mercy endureth for ever. 3 O give thanks to the Lord of lords: for his mercy endureth for ever. 26 O give thanks unto the God of heaven: for his mercy endureth for ever. Psalm 136:1;2;3;26 KJV
2. Give thanks for all He has done; for His grace and mercy.
The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. James 5:16b KJV
The earnest (heartfelt, continued) prayer of a righteous man makes tremendous power available [dynamic in its working]. James 5:16b AMPC
3. Press in in fervent prayer.
Do not fret or have any anxiety about anything, but in every circumstance and in everything, by prayer and petition (definite requests), with thanksgiving, continue to make your wants known to God. Philippians 4:6 AMPC
4. Bring your points of prayer to the Lord.
But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. 24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. John 4:23-24 KJV
Give unto the Lord the glory due unto his name: bring an offering, and come into his courts. Psalm 96:8 KJV
5. Bring your offerings in worship.
And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. Matthew 16:19 KJV
6. Time to do battle: binding and loosing.
Then he called his twelve disciples together, and gave them power and authority over all devils, and to cure diseases. Luke 9:1 KJV
Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. Luke 10:19 KJV
7. Take Authority in Jesus’ Name.
8. Whatever the enemy is planning in the next 6 weeks will be neutralized.
9. That there will be confusion in the camp of the wicked.
10. May they turn on each other, like a dog on its own tail.
11. That every hidden thing will be revealed.
12. The enemy’s plans to be set back decades.
13. One more hour of daylight.
Then saith he unto his disciples, The harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few; 38 Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth labourers into his harvest. Matthew 9:37-38 KJV
14. A Great Spiritual Awakening in America.
15. The great harvest of souls.
16. Release of funding for the end-time harvest.
And now, Lord, behold their threatenings: and grant unto thy servants, that with all boldness they may speak thy word, 30 By stretching forth thine hand to heal; and that signs and wonders may be done by the name of thy holy child Jesus. 31 And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together; and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and they spake the word of God with boldness. Acts 4:29-31 KJV
17. Boldness and utterance in the Holy Ghost on leaders to proclaim the Truth.
18. RMI World Headquarters – plans, future developments, and provision.
My little children, of whom I travail in birth again until Christ be formed in you. Galatians 4:19 KJV
19. That Christ be formed in the believers; that they grow spiritually and mature in Him.
But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth. Acts 1:8 KJV
20. That people will be raised up and launched across America and to the nations of the earth.
When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn. Proverbs 29:2 KJV
I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; 2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty. 3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour; 4 Who will have all men to be saved, and to come unto the knowledge of the truth. 5 For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus; 6 Who gave himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time. 1 Timothy 2:1-6 KJV
21. For God to visit the spiritual and political leaders of this land; to change their hearts toward Him.
22. Protection on our President; godly wisdom; let him be steps ahead of the enemy.