KINGDOM BUSINESS – PART SEVEN THE TWO STREAMSFrom The Heart
Publish date: 05/22/2016
And Caleb said, He that smiteth Kirjath-sepher, and taketh it, to him will I give Achsah my daughter to wife. 13 And Othniel the son of Kenaz, Caleb's younger brother, took it: and he gave him Achsah his daughter to wife. 14 And it came to pass, when she came to him, that she moved him to ask of her father a field: and she lighted from off her ass; and Caleb said unto her, What wilt thou? 15 And she said unto him, Give me a blessing: for thou hast given me a south land; give me also springs of water. And Caleb gave her the upper springs and the nether springs. Judges 1:12-15 KJV
Be glad then, ye children of Zion, and rejoice in the Lord your God: for he hath given you the former rain moderately, and he will cause to come down for you the rain, the former rain, and the latter rain in the first month. 24 And the floors shall be full of wheat, and the fats shall overflow with wine and oil. 25 And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you. 26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. 27 And ye shall know that I am in the midst of Israel, and that I am the Lord your God, and none else: and my people shall never be ashamed. 28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: 29 And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit. 30 And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke. 31 The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the Lord come. Joel 2:23-31 KJV
1. Reinhard Bonnke.
- a. Reinhard Bonnke was in Lesotho in his early years.
- b. He was struggling just to meet his basic needs.
- c. He cried out, “Lord is this how it is always going to be?”
- d. The Lord answered, “No.”.
- e. The Lord spoke to him about Judges, chapter one.
2. In the last days.
- a.In the last days, prior to the return of Jesus, something significant is going to happen.
- b. The two streams will come together.
- c. The upper and the lower springs.
- d. The upper – finances.
- e. The lower – the anointing.
- f. You can see the upper, but you cannot see the lower.
3. There is a flood coming to the body of Christ.
- a. Niagara Falls – the Lord spoke to me.
- b. That’s what I want to give My Church, but they are standing trying to catch it with a glass.
- c. A new vehicle for the Church.
- d. Profit/non-profit.
- e. Separation of church and state was to keep the government out of the church.
- f. The great end-time transfer of wealth – the wealth of the sinner is laid up for the just.
- g. 2 Corinthians 8:9-10 KJV – “For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.”
- h. It is time for financial dominion.
- i. Joel 2:23-31
4. We are believing God for 100 millionaires to be raised up.
- a. Job 22:23-28
- b. If thou return to the Almighty, thou shalt be built up, thou shalt put away iniquity far from thy tabernacles.
- c. Then shalt thou lay up gold as dust, and the gold of Ophir as the stones of the brooks.
- d. Yea, the Almighty shall be thy defence, and thou shalt have plenty of silver.
- e. For then shalt thou have thy delight in the Almighty, and shalt lift up thy face unto God.
- f. Thou shalt make thy prayer unto him, and he shall hear thee, and thou shalt pay thy vows.
- g. Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways.
5. I decree over the River Church.
- a. God is raising up 100 multimillionaires at The River.
- b. I decree that no weapon formed against you shall prosper.
- c. Everything you put your hands to, will prosper.
- d. The devourer will be rebuked off everything that pertains to you.
- e. The windows of heaven are open over your life.
- f. Poverty and lack are broken over your life.
- g. God is increasing you more and more.
- h. Deuteronomy 28:1-14