House of Joy!From The Heart
Publish date: 10/11/2015
What are the Houses of Joy all about? We are looking for fruit that will remain, fruit in your own life, and fruit that you will help develop in others. We desire eternal fruit that will remain for the kingdom of God!
1. You have a ministry!
• Ephesians 4:11-16 Amplified
• Fellowship is one way that we will come into the unity of the faith.
• Acts 2:42, Proverbs 27:17, 1 Thessalonians 5:11
• If you are going to come into the knowledge of the Son of God, it will not happen without prayer. Prayer produces intimacy with Jesus! I sought the LORD, and he heard me, and delivered me from all my fears (Psalm 34:4).
• We must pray for each other.
• James 5:16, 1 Timothy 2:1-4, Ephesians 6:18-19
• We must lovingly express care for each other.
• 1 Corinthians 12:25-26, Galatians 6:2-5, Hebrews 10:24-25
• This is what causes the body to grow.
• Jesus said to go into all the world and preach the gospel, and make disciples.
• Matthew 28:19, Mark 16:15, Proverbs 11:30
• You must preach the gospel before you can make disciples.
• When you become a disciplined follower, you will become a fisher of men!
• Discipleship causes the saints to mature, producing more fruit!
• Matthew 28:19-20, Matthew 10:38-39, Matthew 4:19
• What will I benefit from being in a discipleship relationship?
You’ll experience growth in knowledge and spiritual understanding. You’ll have mature leaders praying for you and your family. You’ll develop new Christian friends. You will learn to be a part of the vision. You will learn how to minister to others. You will be known by church leadership. You will learn how to witness and to win souls. You will experience the blessing of unity. You will learn commitment, faithfulness, and accountability. You will discover the gifts and talents that God has given to you!
• You know that you’re discipling people like Jesus did if your disciples are making disciples!
• John 15:8-14
• As you disciple others, you will continue to grow and produce more fruit in your own life, resulting in more joy!