300 Cities x 100 Leaders = 30,000 Ablaze By the End of 2020Weekly Update: November 13th
Publish date: 11/13/2018
In October 2017, at our Ministers’ & Leaders’ Conference, the theme was Abundant Rain. God began to speak about a plan for the quickening to reach the harvest, an acceleration of His purposes. We are so close to wrapping things up; the coming of the Lord is imminent. This is why we must run with the fire like never before and see whole nations shaken. He said, “Ask of Me and I will give you the heathen for your inheritance and the uttermost parts of the earth for your possession.” He said, “Delight in Me and I will cause you to ride on the high places of the earth.”
Our whole ministry functions off of the mandate of the Word of the Lord.
“Go to America. Stir up the churches. Tell them to get ready for the coming revival. There has been a wave of preaching and teaching, but there is coming a revival of signs and wonders and the lost to North America. As America has sown missionaries over the last so many years, I will raise up missionaries to come to America.” This was the Word of the Lord to me in 1987. We have endeavored to keep this mandate as our priority, even as we have followed the Word of the Lord for His direction for each season of our ministry:
- 1988 Get Ready for the Coming Revival
- April 1989 Revival Breaks
- This next 10 years would be the decade of Demonstration of the Power of God.
- We ran with revival to the nations and around the world.
- 1996 God would give us a way to go outside the four walls of the Church to bring in the harvest of souls
- December 1996 The River Church
- August 1997 Raising up Revivalists for the 21st century
- 1998 Go to New York, The Dream
- 1999 The Decade of Harvest
- 1999 Good News New York: 48,459 Decisions for Christ!
- 2000 Good News Shreveport: 59,541 Decisions for Christ!
- 2001 Possessing the Land
- 2002 Command the Harvest
- December 2002 The Vow
- Keep running crusades and revival!
- 2003 Good News Tampa: 108,664 Decisions for Christ!
- 2004 Good News Soweto: 177,600 Decisions for Christ!
- 2005 Good News Umlazi: 286,750 Decisions for Christ!
- Good News Mamelodi: 113,000 Decisions for Christ!
- 2006 Good News Mdantsane: 270,489 Decisions for Christ!
- Run Across America
- 2007 America GAT: 268,299 Decisions for Christ!
- 2008 Great Awakening: 578,607 Decisions for Christ!
- 2009 50 Days of Glory—East London: 82,785 Decisions for Christ & Africa: 180,907 Decisions for Christ!
- 2010 Greater—It’s Bigger
- 2011 Live: 120,054 Decisions for Christ!
- GAT 2011–2013 (Live Broadcast plus Great Awakenings): 4,197,827 Decisions for Christ!
- 2014 Celebrate America—The Restraining Order: 31,076 Decisions for Christ!
- 2015–2017 Celebrate America & 30 Cities: 154,374 Decisions for Christ!
- 2018 The More Excellent Way
- 2018 Wings
- City #1 Stockholm, Sweden | Attendance 630 | Altar Call 223
- City #2 Vestfossen, Norway | Attendance 502 | Altar Call 182
- City #3 Alta, Norway | Attendance 132 | Altar Call 68
- City #4 Helsinki, Finland | Attendance 580 | Altar 123
- City #5 Bratislava, Slovakia | Attendance 2,250 | Altar 1,340
- City #6 Budapest, Hungary | Attendance over 12,000 | Altar Call 3,100
- City #7 Moldova | Attendance 580 | Altar 385
- City #8 Sofia, Bulgaria | Attendance 805 | Altar 380
Since 2011, we have seen over 16,559,000 reported decisions for Jesus Christ! Thank You Jesus; the harvest is ripe!
We are planning to reach 300 Cities by 2020—Lighting Fires and Mobilizing the Body of Christ! We must raise up the army and launch them into their destinies! Time is short, and each of us are called to be a part of God’s mandate: souls, the harvest, revival, and mobilizing the army of God.
Say not ye, There are yet four months, and then cometh harvest? behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest. 36 And he that reapeth receiveth wages, and gathereth fruit unto life eternal: that both he that soweth and he that reapeth may rejoice together.
Please, generously invest towards this strategic mission of winning souls, reviving the church, and mobilizing the army. The time is now. Be bold, not timid, in your giving; and be bold, not timid, in your asking and receiving.
Everyone can do something. Ask the Lord what He would have you to do. Step out and walk on the water; give a gift that moves you—a gift that your faith is linked to. Together, we are shaking nations. There are ETERNAL consequences and eternal rewards attached to these actions. May each of us invest our finances in the pursuit of the wealth in Heaven; invest now.
Adonica and I thank you for joining us on this mission field through your faithful prayers and generous giving.
On Sunday, Pastor Adonica preached the morning service at The River; it was POWERFUL! I included the link below for you along with the link to see the pictures of what the LORD is doing through the 16-city tour, EUROPE ABLAZE.
We love you and speak blessings on each of you. May this year finish up STRONG and with great momentum in achieving God’s plans and purposes for your life, in Jesus’ name.
Dr. Rodney Howard-Browne
I must work the works of him that sent me, while it is day: the night cometh, when no man can work. John 9:4